FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 300,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Are you quick to spot the critical bugs? Do you excel at finding what’s wrong with software? Does creating the best software and user experience excite you? Zopa is looking for Quality Assurance engineers like you.
In this role, you will need to put yourself in the end user's shoes and make sure the product answers all their unique actions, needs and points of interaction with the product. You will work closely with people across engineering, product and support to help deliver an amazing experience using the best technologies available.
This role is based in our new development center in Barcelona!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Experience testing Web APIs using any automation tools (e.g. SoapUI, PostMan)
- Performance Testing experience Automation using selenium webdriver and Java or Python (both languages is a nice to have)
- SQL experience (Minimum able to comfortably query databases)
- Ability to write good quality test plans, test cases and bugs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Exposure to an Agile working environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to up-skill and technically train other QA members
- Ability to analyse test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about sharing of knowledge
- Ability to think beyond assigned task, and be a good team player
Nice to Have
- ISTQB Foundation level
What we Offer
- New Office in sunny Barcelona. We are right next to Sants station, a central area of Barcelona
- Free Fresh fruit + Fresh Orange Juice
- Great coffee and tea
- Friday Drinks
- E-Learning membership
- Company events & Zocial events
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Working
- Help with relocation and VISA
- Working within an award-winning and culturally fantastic Team
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Zopa company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.