Exoticca is a leading travel platform present in Europe and North America, designing and offering exciting, memorable, and affordable travel experiences in over 65 destinations!
Our mission is to provide our clients with the possibility of getting to know the most beautiful and stimulating places on the planet, through the best travel proposals on the market.
We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team, in a moment of international expansion and therefore, we are looking for new traveling companions in this adventure. We’re looking for an experienced Automation QA engineer to support our beloved Tech team!
As QA Engineer, you will develop functional testing to identify all the scenarios through application. Also, you will create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases; review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Test Automation: Define, develop and maintain automated test scripts (Cypress).
- Test Planning: Create and document comprehensive test plans and test cases based on project requirements and user stories.
- Continuous Integration: Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline to ensure that tests run automatically with each code change
- Collaboration: Collaborate with all profiles of the delivery team to align testing efforts according to company’s strategy.
- Test Environment Setup: Prepare and configure test environments and data sets necessary for automated testing.
- Defect Reporting: Identify, report, and track software defects and collaborate with the development team to resolve issues.
- Regression Testing: Execute manual regression test suites to validate that existing functionality remains intact after code changes or updates.
- Programming skills applied to test automation
- Experience with automation testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Version control tools such as Git
- Task management tools such as Jira
- Documentation tools such as Confluence
- Test case design
- Test data management
- Test automation design patterns
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Continuous learning
- Nice to have: ISTQB
- Highly competitive salary!
- Hybrid telework policy.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Access to a selected free eLearning courses to help you learn and grow.
- Free English and Spanish courses.
- Free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Office in the heart of Barcelona at Plaça Catalunya with a beautiful outdoor terrace to enjoy on your break.
- Monthly company afterworks
- Quarterly team building budget.
- Two annual spectacular company parties!
- Receive a permanent contract from the start.
- Travel at reduced prices!
- Enroll in private health insurance at a reduced rate.
- Receive flexible compensation on transportation and food expenses with Cobee Card.
- Receive a referral bonus, if you succeed in helping us hire and integrate candidates as talented as you.
- And last but not least, join a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapidly growing organization!
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: You must reside within Spain with the right to work to be considered for this role. The CV must be submitted in English. #LI-Hybrid