1. Data Controller
The Controller of the personal data processed by this website is:
Controller: JobFluent, S.L. (hereinafter, “JOBFLUENT”), with TAX number B67021410
Address: Rector Ubach Street, 15-17, Postal Code 08021, Barcelona
2. Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The personal data shall be processed solely to respond and deal, according to the rules and regulations currently governing the Protection of Personal Data and Information Society Services, for the purpose of:
- To enable the inscription of interested people (hereinafter, the “user”), free of charge, on the JOBFLUENT website to sign up for job offers from different companies for purposes related to personnel selection processes. In addition, to being contacted by selection companies for selection processes or interested companies that use JOBFLUENT services. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as our relationship ends.
- To send automatically job offers. JOBFLUENT or selection and interested companies, may communicate to the user job offers or training courses based in your job preferences and interests. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until user withdraw the consent.
- To manage orders and requests made by user. By those purposes, the personal data will be kept until we respond your orders and requests.
The legal basis for carrying out the data processing specified in the previous section is as follows:
- Data processing necessary for the execution of a contract.
- User's consent given for the receipt of such communications.
- Legitimate interest for the resolution of queries and response to requests for information.
4. Third-party recipients
The User's personal data will be communicated to third-parties, in order to properly process their applications for employment, to recruitment companies using JOBFLUENT and companies using JOBFLUENT.
However, the data may be communicated to the following Data Processors: Public Administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations. In addition, we can communicate to the following categories of Processor: Providers of electronic communications, hosting, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, management, accounting, auditing and lawyers. JOBFLUENT may transfer personal data to Processors located in the United States of America who are members of the Privacy Shield, which has an adequacy decision from the Commission (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250).
5. Ban on minors
The services offered by JOBFLUENT are aimed for people of legal age. The User acknowledges that he is of legal age. Otherwise, the user must to leave the website immediately.
The data subject may at any time exercise their rights of rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object or data portability and not be the subject of automated individual decisions, including profiling.
Similarly, in the processing of User data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the User has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, the user can send his request to Rector Ubach Street, 15-17, Postal Code 08021, Barcelona, or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
In any case, the User has the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
This Website uses its own cookies and those of third parties in order to improve the services provided through it by analysing the User's browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
For the purposes of this policy, "continue browsing" means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the website; downloading any content from the website or scrolling.
8. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when he/she accesses to certain websites, such as this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits or those of his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which he or she uses your computer, may be used to recognize the User.
9. What types of cookies does this Website uses?
ANALYSYS COOKIES: These are those that, well treated by JOBFLUENT or by third parties, allow, among others, quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the Web Site. In order to do this, we analyse your browsing on the Website in order to improve the content and services offered on it.
TECHNICAL COOKIES: those that are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of the Website.
10. How can I block or delete cookies used by this Website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his/her computer.
If you do not want your data to be collected with Google Analytics, you can install a browser opt-out plug-in. More information here.
Blocking the installation of the analysis cookies described in this policy does not prevent the effective use of the Website by the User.