This Legal Notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice"), together with the Privacy and Cookies Policy, applies for the access and use of this website (the "Website").
The simple access to the Website attributes the status of User of the Website to the person who carries it out (hereinafter, "the User") and implies full acceptance of this Legal Notice. If you do not agree with this Legal Notice, you must immediately leave the Website without using it.
By accepting this Legal Notice, the User declares:
- Having read, understood and comprehended what is set out here.
- Assuming all the obligations set forth herein.
If you do not assume the obligations set forth herein, you should refrain from using the Website.
1. General information about the Website
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the following provides general information on the Website:Owner: JobFluent S.L. (hereinafter, 'JOBFLUENT'), with tax identification number (CIF) B67021410
Address: Rector Ubach Street, 15-17, PC 08021, Barcelona
Registration data: Barcelona Mercantile Register, Volume 45966, Sheet 169, Section 8, Page 505373, 1st Entry.
2. Rules of use of the Website
The User undertakes to use the Website and all its content and services in accordance with the law, morality, public order and this Legal Notice. Likewise, the user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the Website and not to use them to carry out illegal or criminal activities that infringe the rights of third parties or that infringe any applicable legal provisions.
The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and/or make available to third parties any type of material and information (data, contents, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and this Legal Notice. By way of illustration, and in no way limiting or excluding, the User undertakes to:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or advertisements of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or against human rights.
- Not to introduce or spread on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access supplier, its suppliers or third party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution and international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) which have been designed exclusively for this purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a manner that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users using their registration codes to access the different services and/or contents of the Website that require it.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Website or third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and legislation on personal data.
- The User shall not publish, include or disclose any personal data of third parties.
The User undertakes to keep JOBFLUENT completely free from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be imposed as a result of the User's failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rules of use, JOBFLUENT also reserves the right to request compensation for damages and losses.
3. Exclusion of liability
The User's access to the Website does not imply for JOBFLUENT the obligation to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element.
It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to ensure that adequate tools are available for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs on his/her device.
JOBFLUENT is not responsible for any damage caused to the software and/or computer equipment of the User or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website or browsing it.
JOBFLUENT is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User that lead to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks which cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website during the provision of it or prior to it.
JOBFLUENT is not responsible for the personal data or content that the User publishes on the Website. JOBFLUENT reserves the right to withdraw publications that it considers may contravene the provisions of this Legal Notice, or that it considers that the content may be illegal, or that could damage property or rights of others.
4. Content and services linked through the Website
The Website may contain links to search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, "Linked Sites"). In these cases, JOBFLUENT will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may communicate it to JOBFLUENT, without in any case this communication implies the obligation for JOBFLUENT to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements between JOBFLUENT and the responsible parties or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of JOBFLUENT with the statements, contents or services provided by such Linked Sites.
Unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website, JOBFLUENT does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for any damages that may result from the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites, including any other damage that is not directly attributable to JOBFLUENT.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the Web Site, including but not limited to texts, documents, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source code, are the intellectual and industrial property of JOBFLUENT or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current legislation on intellectual property on them may be understood to have been transferred to the User.
The User declares to be the sole author of all the photographs, images, texts and/or comments (hereinafter, "the Contents") that he/she publishes on the Website or sends through it, guaranteeing that the use of the same on the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. The User grants JOBFLUENT, free of charge, the rights of public communication, reproduction, distribution and transformation of these Contents, in all forms of exploitation existing up to the date of acceptance of this Legal Notice. Such assignment is made for the universal territorial scope and for the time corresponding to the entire life of the User and seventy years after his death or declaration of death.
The trademarks, trade names or logos published on the Website are the property of JOBFLUENT or third parties, without the User being entitled to any rights over them.
6. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect that provision or the part of it that is null and void or ineffective, and the Legal Notice shall survive in all other respects and such provision shall be considered totally or partially null and void.
7. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. In the event of a dispute between JOBFLUENT and the User, the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona shall have jurisdiction, unless the applicable legislation necessarily establishes otherwise.