Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful, and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs, and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡 ABOUT THE SOFTWARE SERVICES TEAM
We provide dedicated project management and technical guidance that ensures our enterprise customers feel supported both in managing change within their organization and during the technical transition.Our mission is to be the white-glove service that executes projects for our customers in a coordinated, timely fashion whilst minimizing the impact on operations and maximizing value through our technology stack.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager will be responsible for technical onboarding with our customers. This role is responsible for creating a project plan, scheduling tasks and deliverables in the implementation plan, and coordinating with the client and other members of the CS and Onboarding teams to ensure adoption and “time to value” are provided as quickly as possible.
- Act as the day-to-day contact during the client’s onboarding, coordinating both the client’s internal teams as well as the Launchmetrics team to facilitate the implementation.
- Understand the clients’ requirements to consult and select the appropriate software set-up and settings to meet the clients’ goals.
- Translate the clients’ requirements and goals to SOWs, specifications, and client-specific training guidelines.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager and ensure a smooth handover and transition once the project is completed.
- Evaluate and document all implementation plans and specifications.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation, timeline, and communication are added to Salesforce and are kept up-to-date regularly.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become an advisor and project manager for clients on their implementation.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients on board and online in the agreed timeframe.
- Deliver end-user training to clients, which may include technical personnel, senior executives, or administrative staff.
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer.
- Work with the Product teams to share feedback and or client needs as-needed to ensure the best-fit solution is provided to the client.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Customer Success, On-boarding, or Project Management in a SaaS/Technology environment
- Experience with delivering on-site training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred.
- “Do-er” with a strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills.
You’ll be our rockstar if
- You have previous experiences in Fashion/Luxury verticals.
- You come from a scale-up, used to a fast-paced working environment.
- You have already worked in an international environment.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven, and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers, and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting-edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview
*Please submit your application in English.*