We are looking for talented and experienced Project Managers to support the Project Management team with a wide range of technical and clinical research related projects. You will be joining an innovative and growing organization, driving a revolutionary approach to healthcare.
We offer you the possibility to be part of a young and dynamic team with a lot of desire to grow and provide a great added value to the health sector from our technological products. You will have the opportunity to be trained in this exciting sector full of possibilities, to learn with us about our day to day: The management of clinical information under clinical standards of the EMA, privacy regulations such as HIPAA, privacy Shield, GDPR, the best security practices, privacy of EU guidelines and current regulatory framework for privacy, etc.
We work with agile methodologies so we try to ensure that all our processes follow ISO 33.000 certification, orienting it to Scrumban.
In addition, we try to endorse best security practices with ISO 27001 whose certification is also renewed once a year after two audits.
All this enriching environment will make you grow and train in this sector that today has a great importance in our society. Actions aimed at improving the professional environment, increasing job satisfaction, rewarding performance, making a team, promoting corporate values, dealing with the welfare of people and attracting and retaining talent.
- Interesting salary,
- Head Quarters are 100 meters from Metro Plaza España),
- we do not work on Friday afternoons,
- In summer we have free afternoons during July and August (seven-hour continuous),
- remote working days,
- paid courses,
- travel and daily subsistence allowance for traveling,
- computer and business phone,
- ... and more
The ideal candidate Essential skills
- Biomedical, Telecommunications , Computer or related engineering degree
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) project management full-life cycle experience
- Understand the principles that govern project management activities
- As part of the development leadership team take part in the ongoing improvement of the agile maturity of our organization.
- Previous experience in working on web based and mobile projets (PHP, Node.js , React, React Native technologies)
- Experience of effective change management
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation•Good interpersonal skills
- Self-development and motivation
- Adaptability / flexibility
- Problem solving, Prioritization, Team working
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Communication and Negotiation abilities
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in healthcare and/or Master related to healthcare
- Good understanding of information governance guidelines in clinical setting
- Experience of working with JIRA and Confluence or another relevant project management tools
- Good understanding of Web stack and web | mobile application development
- Certifications related to Project Management: ITIL, PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, Experience applying agile methodologies to project life cycle
- Discover more about roles available in the Project Management team and find the application form on our website via the button below.
- Good understanding of ISO27001(Information Security) and ISO33000 (Software Maturity)
At Persei vivarium we are committed to equality. In order to reflect our diverse society, we believe in multidisciplinary teams where all members are equal regardless of their gender, age, culture, religion, sexual orientation or any other personal, physical or social characteristics. If this resonates with you, join our team!