The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. wefox is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
- Tests execution manually
- Validate production features and functionality against requirement documents
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution
- Create test cases for different platforms and products.
- Work closely with technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances
- Work closely with the business product to assess needs, resolve questions and facilitate understanding
- Assist the technical team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect / root / risks analysis cause investigation and reporting on test status
- Participate in developing our testing process and strategy for ongoing and new projects
- Continually research and experiment with different agile testing methods and tools to improve our process and the quality of our services
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional manual QA / testing experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience creating test plans for different platforms
- Minimum 1 year experience testing Android and iOS native applications
- Analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software
- Experience with Bug tracking Tools in Agile Development Environment (Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both oral and written
- An ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of any testing framework (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Basic knowledge for iOS and Android automation
- Design and UX Knowledge to align all platforms and improve user experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Experience with Test Management tool (TestRails, Testlink, etc.)
- Experience in A / B testing
What we offer
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- Competitive compensation according to your experience.
- A multi-disciplinary role with the opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- We support your professional development initiatives
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Perks like fruit, coffee and gym discounts
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Wefox company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.