TOQIO (toq.io) enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, finance propositions that can be rapidly deployed to their customers where and when they need it.
We are currently looking for a passionate and self-motivated Client Service Team Lead with great people and managerial skills to help our business prioritize existing customers. Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future?
As a Delivery Lead reporting directly to the CPO you will:
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff
- Inspire repeat-business from clients
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction
- Liaise with different departments about client queries
- Offer advice to clients on services and products
- Develop surveys and capture client information
- Participate in marketing campaigns
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems
- Facilitate discussions across the agile delivery team to ensure problems are solved and blockers unblocked
- Attend and manage communications with executive staff in the customer side
- Overseeing the delivery of all new client platforms
- Commercial responsibility for delivering Enterprise implementations in line with agreed contracts
- Reviewing contracts and validate if we can deliver or not in time in the basis of the roadmap and the team capacity
- 6+ years of experience as a Delivery Lead – preferably in Fintech, Payments or FX
- Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience / knowledge in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- Experience in team-lead and project management.
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects.
- Self-assertion and negotiation skills.
Must have skills:
- Have excellent analytical skills in order to evaluate clients needs and business processes, anticipate new requirements, identify areas for improvement, as well as the development and implementation of solutions.
- Very strong project delivery skills: constantly launching new features & products
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence colleagues
- Technical knowledge of multi-tenant infrastructures and SaaS - B2B2C products
- Analytical and commercially sharp
- Be a highly proactive person
Nice to have:
- Other languages such as French or German will be an advantage
What we offer:
- TOQIO. People are one of TOQIO’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- TOQIO’s Founding team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Martín, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
- Our core values. TOQIO’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping TOQIO into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
- The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for Delivery Lead: 55.000€ to 90.000€ gross annual base salary depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election.
- Employee Share Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of TOQIO.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at TOQIO but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, training, mentoring program, gym...
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 15 nationalities and colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.
- Awards. TOQIO has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
During this job application, we will ask you to play a couple of short, fun games. These games provide you with the opportunity to showcase your potential, talents, and personality. As a result, we can ensure equal opportunities for everyone who applies, by evaluating everyone based on objective insights rather than gut feeling. And as we value personal growth and transparency, we will make sure you receive your results as well.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check TOQIO, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Our modular approach lets clients use pre-built TOQIO products to easily create personalised applications to power their propositions. We have initially developed 3 products which can be configured to deploy innovative whitelabel Business Finance Applications and change the way business banking is deliverer to their customers;
Digital Banking, the simplest, quickest and most efficient way to deploy a full digital banking proposition to the market
Marketplace: Our customers are able to access a range of pre-integrated technologies and services to deliver a better overall financial experience;
Business Intelligence: Powerful APIs connected to accounting, banking and other financial applications giving us a wealth of SME customer insight, and allow us to automate the delivery of financial products.