Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Analytics team to help define and develop the company analytics roadmap. You’ll focus on analysing business and customer behaviour to improve its performance and satisfaction, develop real-time data models to be used by our products, and help the company become data-centric
- Develop statistics and machine learning models to better understand our business and help company growth
- Develop real-time analytics processes and models to improve the performance of our games
- Participate in the definition of the architecture to analyse and deploy models
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data processing flows
- Work with Product department on defining needs and providing insights about user behavior
- Work with Marketing, Product and Customer Support identifying needs and developing solutions to improve the customer experience and performance
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics).
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python and R
- Good understanding of data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Experience developing and deploying real-time analytic models
- Experience with SQL, ETLs and data structures
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
- Familiarity in building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Knowledge of tools and principles of data visualization and exploratory data analysis: Tableau, RMarkdown, Shiny
- Knowledge of big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits
About Tangelo Games