DBA in Barcelona
At least 5 years of relevant, demonstrable working experience:
- Deploy/ Configure New Databases
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Migration and movement
- Backups and disaster recovery scenarios
- Database performance, tuning and instance improvements
- Transparent, well-organized, cooperative team player with a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated, reliable and responsible.
- Multitasking capabilities, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in team.
- Experienced in proposal/report writing
- Good knowledge of Spanish and/or Catalan and/or English.
Start date: Permanent Contract (after 3-month test period) . Full Time. 9.00-14.00/15.30-18:30. Flexible time. Option of 10% remote.A very dynamic and youthful work environment, permanently dedicated to the creation of new applications and solutions for web and mobile devices, with the possibility of relationships with internationally recognised technology partners.
inAtlas company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.