Gudog, the alternative to Dog Kennels in United Kingdom, is growing fast and we're ready to bring Gudog's experience to the rest of Europe.
To do so, we are looking for a native British person, who is living in Madrid or ready to move to Madrid as soon as possible.
You will be focused on establishing a strong Gudog presence throughout your home country and help build our community there.
This is a paid internship in our Madrid downtown office. You will be working with a multicultural team and a lovely dog.
* Help grow the community of Gudog dog sitters and dog owners in the UK.
* Translate and proofread our site and blogs to your native language.
* Validate new dog sitters, ensuring they have the proper experience and their profiles are complete with photos and full descriptions.
* Bookings management.
* Keep our social networks updated and create contents for our blogs.
* Work to deadlines and targets.
* Report directly to our CEO and Customer Support Lead.
* Native English and perfect spelling and grammar. Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
* Passionate about dogs.
* Previous customer service experience is a plus.
* IT competent and a high Internet affinity. Experience in other startups or personal projects on the Internet is a plus.
You will learn a lot about how a high-growth startup works. After the internship, there could be an opportunity to join the team as full team employee.
If you think you're a good fit, please send us your resume and/or Linkedin profile to email@example.com, including your earliest possible starting date, requested length of internship and a fun fact about yourself.
Don’t forget to tell us what date you are available to join the Gudog team in Madrid.