We are looking for a Software Test Engineer/Intern to join our company during a period of exciting growth. We are looking for both manual testing and automation testing profiles.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working closely with our tech and product teams. We are using WebdriverIO as a test automation framework. You will help us maintain and create new test cases for our product, and also help us write API test cases.
The workplace favours having free-form discussions, having space for making your own decisions, and focusing on continuous improvement and high quality delivery.
- Good functional testing skills and ability to create and write test cases for manual/automation testing
- Ability to develop and maintain a robust, optimized framework that catches issues along with automating regular business workflows
- In-depth understanding of Selenium webdriver
- Experience in working with version control software (Bitbucket, Github, etc.) and basic knowledge of web-based applications
- An excellent eye for detail
- Well organised and able to manage own time efficiently
- Understanding of TDD/BDD tool such as Cucumber
- Experience with Jira or any other frameworks.
And in return we offer:
- Compensation based upon experience
- Access to SafariOnline training and ebooks
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal life
- 22 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Subsidised lunch +Free snacks in the office
- For this position remote work with an occasional visit to either office is also possible
- Equal opportunity employer
Datamaran is the only software analytics platform in the world that identifies and monitors external risks, including ESG. Trusted by blue-chip companies and top tier partners, it brings a data-driven business process for external risk and materiality analysis. In house - at any time.
Datamaran’s patented and award-winning technology offers real-time analytics on strategic, regulatory and reputational risks, specific to your business and value chain.
Companies worldwide use Datamaran to:
- Gain a clear view of risks and opportunities tied to ESG, geopolitical, technology and emerging issues - with the power of patented technology;
- Monitor these material and emerging risks through live dashboards; and
- Strengthen risk management, Board oversight and annual reporting with credible data and real-time insights.
We have different backgrounds, we are from all around the world and we have diverse expertise. What unites us is our focus on performing at our best, continuously learning and thriving as we face new challenges.
We are a close-knit team who support one another with the bigger vision in mind. We think
two heads are better than one, and we consult with and support our colleagues to find the best solutions for our clients.
Change is a constant, and we are ready to bend and flex to adapt to the external environment and jump on opportunities. Our vision is clear, but the path to get there may
change; we are excited about every twist and turn.