NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
At NPAW we are looking for a Software Project Manager who, under the supervision of the VP of Product, will ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. In order to do so you'll communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the software development projects you are working on.
In this position as SW project manager you will work closely with upper management in the planing and resolution of barriers for the completion of the plan.
Among other duties and activities, in order to achieve your mission you will:
- Coordinate teams -backend, frontend, infrastructure, design, QA...- for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate the scope of the project, evolution, key milestones and status to the teams involved in its execution ensuring visibility and alignment.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
We are very flexible, pragmatic and dynamic people and so you are if you want to succeed in this role. You are business-oriented professional and you know how important momentum is to succeed. Also, you know how to translate urgency into team motivation.
Do you meet the requirements?
In this position you will be the first project manager of the company and you'll have a unique opportunity to gain deep understanding of the online media industry and BI technology while you work in improving an internationally awarded product: YOUBORA.
Also here's some benefits and perks we offer:
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- And other perks such as fresh fruit, drinks and snaks, afterworks and beer taps, quarterly team building activities, salsa classes, among others.