The Integration Software Lead Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining software compatibility of Paga+Tarde with our merchants.
You will work on real-world, scalable, financial projects that features for our applications and websites.
You will take ownership of software applications that the Paga+Tarde teams rely on to configure and drive revenue to different e-commerce websites and mobile applications.
Development at Paga+Tarde is fast-paced, you will very quickly see the results of your work put into practice.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the external partners during the integration process of our payment platform.
- Create payment modules for e-commerce platforms;
- Execute additional improvements on the system;
- Product deployment and customization;
- Support and configuration of internal tools and software.
Desired Skills and Experience:
What you will bring:
- Experience as an Integration Engineer (integrating modules like Prestashop, Magento, Wordpress)
- Knowledge on Selenium, Symfony and understanding of the Whole HTTP process.
- REST Api experience, building and consuming.
- Industry experience (3+ years) with object-oriented design / programming (PHP);
- Experience with Git version control system.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience programming with SQL;
- Problem solving and multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with project managers and business partners to understand and refine requirements;
- Familiarity with agile development techniques and the structure of a release process is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages are plus
Private Health Insurance
Flexible compensation Plan
Career Development Opportunities
Extended Annual Holiday Leave
Flexible Working Hours
Half day on Fridays
Fresh organic fruit
Coffe & Tea
Team Building Activities
Employee Referral System
English & Spanish clasess
About Digital Origin