We are keen to hire an experienced, curious, and enthusiastic team member to build something beautiful and functional.
**This may be your dream job if you**
* Value beauty and delightful interactions in design.
* Have a sense of what is / isn't good design and know how to go from one to the other.
* Have a strong background in front-end development environments.
* Love to learn new technologies fast and to pivot as our team evolves our projects.
* Are passionate about subtle interactions that lead to delightful, memorable experiences.
* Pride yourself in building reusable assets that can be used in the future.
* Love to work with open source software.
* Are self-led but highly aligned with your team; we develop fast, and align daily.
* Desire to be constantly learning new things and can make impactful decisions about new technology.
* Love to geek out and have opinions on things like npm vs bower.
**Hopefully you’re comfortable with these**
* HTML5 and CSS.
* Cloud computing platforms, e.g. AWS, Google Compute Engine.
* Git for source control.
* The right technologies for the problem at hand. We're flexible and open to change.
** FAQ **
* Q: What's your front end stack?
- A: Foundation, JQuery, SASS (and obvs html5). We need to squash the tech debt (minify, optimise asset delivery, etc.) and you'll head this up
* Q: Tell me about your Team/Process/QA's.
* A: We're early stage, so you'll have a strong part in forming our front end build and test processes. We're ramping up our dev team over the next few months as we've got some epic projects that need building.
* Q: Remote work?
* A: For the right candidate, if it's a good fit :) Salary shown is for London onsite.
* Q: Can you hook me up with a Visa? *
* A: Nope :/
If this is you, please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to your portfolio and a little bit about you.