In our office in the centre of Madrid, we are looking for a Frontend Developer with profound experience. If you are in search of new adventures in a dynamic team as a Senior Developer for Arcmedia: read on!
- Creating state of the art frontend solutions based on UX/UI prototypes.
- Creating landing pages, microsites and several interactive elements.
- Creating innovative templates for all devices with a know-how of usability requirements.
- Support backend developers by editing themes (Drupal, Magento).
- Mentor role, you build the bridge between UI/UX and Front-/Backend
What we expect from you:
- You can handle frontend Frameworks like jQuery and Bootstrap, but you are also able to work without them.
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 standards and cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with responsive (tablet and mobile optimised) websites.
- Experience with building/developing frontend frameworks and design systems.
- You speak fluent English. German language skills are also an advantage.
- You are efficient in co-operation in structured teams of developers and designers.
- You follow innovative approaches to solve problems and analyze requirements.
- You should be aware of the Good Practices and requirements of SEO, WPO and Accessibility (AA and AAA).
- A deep understanding of Frontend methodologies such as SMACSS and OOCSS is required as well as an appetite for writing clean, modular and reusable code based on a strong component architecture.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- You fully use technical possibilities/visions within the framework and the project budget.
- Willing to optimise your code, you are familiar with technologies such as SASS, Grid and Flexbox.
- You care about performance and you have high quality standards.
What we offer:
- Participation in a motivated and dynamic team.
- Be part of a stable company with field-proven products.
- Participation in an agency that has already built a significant reputation.
- The potential to further develop and grow professionally.
You think this job is a perfect match? Let us know.