At Typeform, we’re thinking about the future of data collection. Will it be the voice? AR/VR? Perhaps fax will make a roaring comeback?
To get there, we need the best tools so we can raise the bar for quality across our product. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our tooling team. You’ll help create tools for engineering teams to develop, test, debug, and get software out the door quickly.
Here’s Javier G., our Software Engineer in Test:
“You’ll be crucial in making sure our product teams stay focussed on quality.”
Do you have strong technical skills? Can you build and maintain testing frameworks?
If so, come help us shape the future of Typeform—and the industry.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work in an agile team together with other Software Engineers in Test.
- Collaborate closely with developers and product managers.
- Take part in mob programming sessions.
- Help create tools in several languages to improve our engineers’ workflow and product quality.
- Listen to developers to understand their needs and create out-of-the-box solutions.
- Contribute to the QA vision by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure Typeform’s product delivery quality.
- Generate and spread a culture of quality throughout the company.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of three years in the Software industry
- You adapt quickly to change and new requirements.
- You move smoothly from codebase to codebase.
- You have experience testing different layers of our codebase (Unit, Functional, E2E).
- You have experience testing both the frontend and backend of an application.
- You have a deep understanding and practical experience of CI/CD pipelines
- You’re focussed on delivering quality and value to users.
- You collect and analyse data to make decisions.
- You have experience creating and evolving a testing framework.
- You’re a proactive collaborator, willing to work with others to find a solution.
- You’re a developer with testing-oriented mindset—not a manual tester.
- You have BDD experience writing Gherkin scenarios.
- You’re a team player, passionate, positive, humble and empathetic.
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.