Workshare is a highly successful and evolving software company that provides secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications, allowing teams to work together and share files securely – anytime, anywhere – without the need to juggle different systems.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Senior QA Engineer, one that thrives in a challenging agile development environment, has a willingness to take ownership of tasks, fight for the quality of the product, and help other team members achieve high quality results. You will be working in our new office in Barcelona.
- Create and maintain test documents describing both the user and functional software requirements.
- Assist team members by reviewing and improving test documentation.
- Produce and review automated test scripts and associated data required to cover the test documents.
- Execute automated testing and review results to raise and escalate any software defects.
- Identify impact on the test suite caused by new feature development and plan maintenance requirements.
- Support continuous integration by identifying need, enhancing and improving current automated test coverage or automated tests.
- Control manual tasks related to team Feature development
- Review issues raised during manual testing to ensure they are ready for development.
- Assist with improving bug quality; Scope, steps, expected behavior
- Scope and when required perform limited exploratory testing to identify any software defects that may cause concern.
- Train QA team on what to consider when performing exploratory testing
- Ensure that all regression issues across the product are reviewed and assigned.
- Assist in the planning and review of regression test cycles
- Assist with the training of Junior QA staff in the processes and technical skill required of a QA engineer.
- Work closely with different functions in the cross functional team to increase quality at all stages of the SDLC.
- Assist with the assignment, prioritization, testing and resolution of issues raised by customers.
- Experience with Agile Software methodologies.
- Expertise using automated testing tool such as Selenium2
- Deep Understanding of software testing techniques and QA process.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and writing.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving and Logical thinking.
- Ability to work to deadlines to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Python scripting experience
- Experience with and deep understanding of Git
- Understanding and experience of Restful Services with http and Json
- Experience with Selenium2 python libraries
- Experience with Jenkins and continuous integration
- Experience in training junior staff or knowledge sharing
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Windows based automation over Linux would be an advantage
- Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday).
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!