Our mission at Vintra is to revolutionize how people and spaces are kept safe and productive. We create AI powered video understanding solutions that transform any real-world camera feed into tailored intelligence, enabling our customers to build the safest and most productive organizations in the world. We are an international emerging leader with offices in San Jose (California) and in Barcelona (Spain), and we are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our R&D team in Barcelona.
As a young company, we are rapidly growing and making a great impact by solving real-world safety and security problems. Our machine learning technology is one of the fastest and most accurate on the planet. Working alongside smart, hungry colleagues you will have the opportunity to solve important and challenging problems by creating cutting-edge technology.
What will you be up to at Vintra?
Our engineering team is responsible for creating and maintaining our analytics application, and for packaging and deploying our machine learning models in a highly available, high throughput, low latency processing pipeline. Here are some of the main responsibilities and challenges you will solve in this role:
- You will be in charge of preparing and executing detailed test procedures with accurate and complete coverage of the documented requirements
- You will create a strong partnership with engineers and product owners to develop functional test cases for our backend components
- You will define, implement and execute both manual and automated tests and bring in best practices
- You will enhance and incorporate automated test executions to our CI/CD pipelines
- You will communicate issues timely and effectively through Jira
What we would like you to bring to the table
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree would be nice to have.
- You have 4+ years of experience testing large-scale distributed server applications.
- You deal well with ambiguous problems and have the ability to think abstractly.
- You are a test automation master, and have worked with automated testing tools such as SoapUI and Selenium before
- You’re a big fan of Cucumber/Gherkin
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferably)
- You have great Python skills
What we are offering
- Impact and challenges: You will be making an impact in an exciting project, by working on real world problems with our cutting edge technology.
- Diverse environment: You will be a part of a great multicultural working environment, and work alongside highly qualified and motivated colleagues.
- Healthcare: We offer private healthcare insurance
- Flexibility: We’re all about working efficiently and offer a flexible schedule to help with your work-life balance.
- Personal and professional development: We care about your development and provide a yearly budget for learning and conferences.
- Relocation: We offer relocation assistance if required.
- Competitive salary: We offer a competitive salary adapted to your experience
- Company shares: We want you to be an owner of the business
- Holidays: 23 days of paid leave, plus 14 bank holidays
- Team gatherings: We have quarterly fun Team Building activities and retreats
- Amazing location: Our offices are located in the centre of sunny Barcelona, and we have a nice terrace with great views where you can get some fresh air
Coffee and snacks: We have a fully stocked kitchen with coffee, fruit and other yummy snacks.