Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing like crazy. We’re still young, so you’ll get to shape the future of this company — and beyond that, the industry.
Are you obsessed with quality? Are you a bug-busting, hawk-eyed stickler for detail? We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior QA Engineer to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
“All QAs in Typeform’s team know how to automate. It feels great to belong to this give’n’get knowledge loop.”
You’ll help us transition from monolith to microservices architecture and reinvent how testing is done (hey, why not?).
We put fun at the heart of everything we do — and set ambitious goals to push things forward. Come help us shape the future of online data collection.
You get to:
- Work in a motley crew of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers, product owners, and scrum masters.
- Perform manual and automated testing of our web platform and track and communicate quality issues.
- Design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Improve test automation tools used by our engineers.
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software.
- Mentor and train other engineers in testing and automation.
We’d 😍 if:
- You have a track record working with test suite or web application software development projects.
- You have hands-on experience writing UI/API automated tests. We primarily use Ruby with Cucumber, but you don’t need to have used any of them; we know great people can pick up any technology.
- You have knowledge of object-oriented design and good coding practices.
- You can recognise smells in code and apply refactors to improve the code design.
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty or working with legacy code.
- You’ve good communication skills and you enjoy working in a team and collaborating with other team members. You value receiving feedback from your peers and you are able to provide constructive feedback.
- You have educated teams around good testing and coding practices.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You can communicate effectively in English
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- You know other programming languages.
- You know about infrastructure, modern deployment, and CI strategies like Docker.
- You are comfortable using the command line.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.