As a Senior PHP developer you will be responsible for building and ‘running’ our large-scale community-engagement SaaS platform: the (monolithic) web app and the microservices behind it - continuously improving, deploying, and monitoring. You will be actively involved in the product ideation, refinements, and estimations, as we have evolved to an Agile environment, where we use elements of Scrum and Kanban and are slowly moving towards a Spotify-inspired tribe and squad structure.
inSided is looking for a Senior PHP Developer who wants to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe. You will be part of the Development department, where we run state of the art architecture in the Amazon Web Services cloud and you utilize its power in order to maximize our platform’s potential.
Responsibilities of a Senior PHP developer:
- Deliver new features built in PHP in cooperation with the Product team that will delight our customers and their end users. Make sure the features pass the tests and that they are scalable and well-documented
- Perform backlog refinement with your Agile team members, designing, slicing and estimating the increments of functionality
- Collaborate with our visual / UX designers and frontend developers to deliver the best quality
- Contribute to innovation and nonstop improvement of the way of working in the Development department
- Daily stand-up meeting to start the day
Desired skills and expertise of a Senior PHP developer
- Proven track-record as a PHP developer
- Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Elasticsearch, Python, SASS and Grunt is a plus. Scripting skills are also a bonus
- Experience as a developer for a Software as a Service platform (SaaS) is beneficial
- As a person you are eager to keep improving yourself. You keep up to date with the latest technologies visiting meetups or read about new technologies. You are a passionate PHP developer, who stands his or her ground within the organization and you have strong communication skills. You have self-reflection and are open to feedback
- You speak fluent English and Spanish
What you will get as Senior PHP developer
- A job at the fastest growing community building company in Europe
- Connections to international and well-known brands
- A central role within inSided that defines a large part of our customer success and happiness
- A highly dynamic working environment, as we are expanding fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work hard, play hard atmosphere (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- A work hard, play hard environment and an office in Madrid's beautiful city center
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!