Would you like to work for a high growth, fast paced consumer Internet start-up in the healthcare market?
Zesty is the UK’s leading online healthcare appointment booking service backed by Mangrove Capital Partners. We are currently live in London in 6 healthcare markets with plans to expand across the UK into 20+ Healthcare markets over the next year.
At Zesty we’re on a mission to make booking healthcare appointments online an everyday reality. Zesty allows patients to find a healthcare provider near them, compare providers by reading real user reviews and book an actual, confirmed, appointment in under 60 seconds.
Our blog is regularly updated so please feel free to browse our news here – www.zesty.co.uk/blog/
Senior & junior full stack developers wanted at top London start-up
Zesty is looking for a developer to join our team in London. You’ll be developing, implementing and maintaining the front- and back-end systems powering London’s fastest growing online health appointment marketplace.Required:
- Experience as a full stack web developer
- Awareness of web application architecture principles
Good working knowledge of, and experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, etc)
- Unix systems (Linux or *BSD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong initiative
- Track record developing innovative solutions for complex problems
- Able to work closely and effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- Mobile application development experience (iOS, Android)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon AWS, Heroku, etc)
- Experience building scalable web applications and systems
- Experience specifying and implementing public APIs
- Work with users and product owners to refine requirements
- Maintain performance and responsiveness of systems
- Identify and respond to issues and problems with systems as they arise
- Identify opportunities and research technologies that may be relevant to the company’s goals