You will be responsible for the development, design, user interface, technology integration and site architecture for all features and aspects of the loots platform. When you screw something up you'll work with the rest of the team to fix it and then you will get busy guaranteeing the same problem doesn't happen again.
You should be good at what you do, and willing to share your knowledge with the rest of the team. You should also be good at listening to others, and should show respect for their knowledge and experience.
Jerks will not be tolerated. We're friendly people, and expect you to be the same.
- 5+ years development experience, especially on enterprise-level mobile/responsive website projects.
- Strong understanding of source control (we're not talking about Subversion) and front-end build tools.
- Ability to solve complex group dynamic situations when selecting a lunch location
- Strong understanding of performance and optimisation, best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent written (English) and verbal (English and/or German) communication skills, are essential
Qualities and characteristics
- Desire to learn and embrace latest technologies.
- Highly motivated and productive, with a collaborative approach to your work.
- An undying thirst for knowledge
- Driven to continually improve coding methodology, tooling and analysis.
- Demonstrable passion for beautifully executed digital solutions.
Other things we think would be awesome
- You have automated testing experience
- You're human, or are at least a close approximation of one
- You play video games and/or watch streamers