We are looking for a frontend developer with experience in modern software frameworks (React, Angular) to help us adding features to our startup valuation platform.
Our frontend is not only about design, being built in AngularJS Material, it contains all the routing, templating, and quite a bit of logic. It talks via custom restful APIs to the backend calculations and database.
Having said that, we are also precise and reliable when it comes to our design. Our goal is to help people digest complex financial information in an intuitive way.
Our team is remote but we prefer candidates working in a timezone compatible with Central European Time (CET).
- Code new features (70-80% of the time)
- Wireframe or shape the solution to a user problem (5% – 15%)
- Evolve and simplify the code (5-10%)
- Coordinate with the rest of the team
- Frontend: AngularJS on AngularJS Material, Scss
- Backend: Php on Slim, PostgreSQL
- DevOps: Git, Vagrant
- 1+ Years of experience in frontend web development
- Fluent in CSS, Scss
- Experience in either Angular, AngularJS, React
- Passion for frontend development and deployment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate and organise effectively with others
- Language: English conversational