We’re looking for an experienced Java Engineer to become part of our engineering team. The candidate will be involved in strategical projects and will help us evolve our platform. He/she should be a team player and passionate about solving complex problems.
Your responsibilities are:
- Develop new features in our system, from design to delivery.
- Collaborate on architectural decisions driving platform evolution.
- Work closely with other engineers and product owners to define features, algorithms and software specifications.
- Be involved in our continuous push for improvement.
- Prototype and test new technologies and ideas.
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience, brilliant academic record a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java Developer and Ecosystem (JEE, Spring, other industry-standard frameworks).
- Experience with application servers like Glassfish, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Used to work with relational databases; experience with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience working with REST APIs, familiar with the microservices concept.
- Understanding of the challenges of distributed environments, high-load and scalability.
- Experience with build and continuous integration practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Results and quality oriented, with good collaboration skills.
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
We offer you:
- Fantastic colleagues.
- A lot of fun.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- An organisation with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon.
- A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life.
- An organisation with ambitious goals.
- An organisation in constant change and in front of our industry.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!