We’re looking for an experienced Java Engineer to become part of our engineering team. The candidate will be involved in strategical projects and will help us evolve our platform. He/she should be a team player and passionate about solving complex problems.
Your responsibilities are:
- Develop new features in our system, from design to delivery
- Collaborate on architectural decisions driving platform evolution
- Work closely with other engineers and product owners to define features, algorithms and software specifications
- Be involved in our continuous push for improvement
- Prototype and test new technologies and ideas
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience, brilliant academic record a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java Developer and Ecosystem (JEE, Spring, other industry-standard frameworks)
- Experience with application servers like Glassfish, JBoss or Tomcat
- Used to work with relational databases; experience with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience working with REST APIs, familiar with the microservices concept.
- Understanding of the challenges of distributed environments, high-load and scalability
- Experience with build and continuous integration practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Results and quality oriented, with good collaboration skills
- Familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
We offer you:
- A lot of fun in a young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunities to grow inside a revolutionary company.
- Flexible work schedule to balance your professional and personal life.
- 25 holidays per year.
- Fridays afternoon off.
- Afternoons off in July & August.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Beer day once a month!