Would you like to…
- be an important part of our multinational agile software development team?
- implement the new version of our APIs using technologies like Spring?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write well-structured and documented "clean" code?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present at least a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (or some other significant degree) and relevant work experience in building high traffic web applications using J2EE or Spring of at least 2 years?
- demonstrate that you are a language agnostic with core understanding of mainstream programming languages and proven programming experience in either Java?
- be hands-on in designing software and solving complexity by using OOP design patterns and SOLID principles?
- prove that you are experienced in building Domain Driven Design (DDD) applications and web services?
- show strong knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB and ElasticSearch) and MySQL?
- ideally also prove previous experience in implementing RESTful APIs for mobile and web applications?
- communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over
Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges
and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team of over 20 nationalities in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Hack days twice a year, regular Communities of Practice, "Future Fridays", meetups, Joint Reviews and company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses, a weekly breakfast, free drinks, fruit and candy, health program and relocation support.