As Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f) you will be working closely with product development, design, backend, and the rest of the Frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality. As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our daily stand ups that will be listened and helps us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- Work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- Maintain our website, our number one promotional tool. We need it to be clear, look great, load fast, and most importantly, effectively explain what we do
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Develop our web-apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
- You take ownership of your work and for you a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- Creativity! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying
What we offer:
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeway
- International team with more than 40 different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command as well as „Top & Open Company” award by Kununu
- Flexible working hours and an attractive budget for professional development
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of Germany’s fastest growing companies in 2016 & 2017 (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and soft drinks
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Sebastian Stöbe (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.