We are looking for a versatile Frontend Developer to become part of our evolving technology department. This is an opportunity to join the team who are changing the way people connect by developing a brand new technology. You will engage and collaborate in creating and executing a vision, as well as supporting the results.
We're a small team but you'll find a great work environment with very little hierarchy.
What you will do:
- Help design new features and redesign existing ones
- Review existing tools, upgrade them if needed
- Analyse requirements and choose the right tools for the job
- Train (and get trained) in any new tools chosen
- Collaborate with backend developers
- Be an active participant in solving interface and user experience challenges
- 3+ years’ experience in Frontend development
- Experience with design and implementation of business applications in a team environment.
- Individual must be independent and not require a lot of direction. This person should be able to jump in and hit the ground running. They should have a good, positive, fun attitude.
- Individual should have solid development life cycle experience.
- Candidates should be prepared to provide code samples and demonstrate applications they have worked on.
Skills & Requirements:
Someone with experience in the following common frontend development tools:
- React.js, Redux
- AJAX and/or REST
- Bootstrap and other responsive design tools
- Browser development, testing and debugging tools
- Continuous Integration Workflows.
- Unit and integration testing
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and a great work environment with unbeatable views in downtown Barcelona.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com