About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who can deliver quality software using the best practices with a mobile-first mentality.
You will work on improving the UX on our existing websites as well as building a new project from scratch. We value self-management, ownership and speed of delivery, you will join a cross-functional team and work hand in hand with a Visual & UI Designer, Product Manager and other developers.
Front-end development is an area we want to modernise in our company, so an ideal candidate would bring experience in a modern toolchain like ES6, React.js, SASS, Typescript, etc.
Our team collaborates with Jira, GitHub, Asana and uses tools such as Zeplin and Storybook.
- Experience working with modern stacks (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, etc.).
- Strong focus on performance (Lighthouse).
- Awareness of UX and usability principles and progressive enhancement.
- Knowledge about server-side React rendering using styled components.
- Experience with Node.js and npm.
- Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- (Bonus) Experience working with WordPress themes
- (Bonus) Experience with testing (BrowserStack, GhostInspector).
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- International products (USA, Canada, Africa, Latin America).
- Annual personal training/conference budget.
- Wellness benefits (Private health insurance, on-site massages, healthy snacks…)
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.