Senior Front-end Engineer in Madrid
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Behind the user-friendly iOS and Android apps and webpage that work across the world is the engineering team. We are in charge of creating, developing, improving, and maintaining all Fever services so that more people can have an amazing experience.
About the role
- You’ll be part of the Engineering team and adding value to our applications, allowing people to reach the best experiences in their cities.
- You’ll be working with the latest technologies on the frontend, surrounded by highly qualified professionals like you on a highly scalable and performance way.
- Design easy-to-use, performant, and exciting web experiences serving thousands of users around the world.
- You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other full stack, mobile, backend and frontend engineers, together with the product designers.
- Understand the technical trade offs of different solutions, implement them and make them scalable.
- Have a product-oriented mindset and work towards best outcomes for the product.
- Collaborate with the larger team via regular design critiques and working sessions
What would you do at Fever?
On your first month in Fever:
- You will be fully integrated into the team. During this month you will have already participated in plannings, groomings and retrospectives of the team, and you will have met the departments of Fever.
- You will get familiar with Fever’s tech stack and frameworks used to develop our applications.
- You will attend some of the Fever Original’s experiences like Candlelight
After 3 months in Fever:
- You’ll be able to come up with solutions to new difficult problems and your developments will be creating new business opportunities
- You’ll have responsibilities over some of the shares libraries across the teams
- You will participate in some of the hackdays or hackathon we organise with other teams, and you will mostly know everybody from engineering.
On your 6th month in Fever:
- You’ll improve performance, scalability and infrastructure of the applications
- You’ll be mentoring other new joiners to the team
- You will participate in some of the team buildings we organise for your team or the whole engineering team
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Deep knowledge on Angular (>= 10) , SSR, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Typescript and NodeJS.
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- You know how to code a responsive design
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs, doing API-first development and working with OpenAPI specifications.
- You comply with defined coding standards, creating quality code. You can't think of a code without tests
- You are proficient in business English
It would be a plus if you...
- You are comfortable doing code on other platform outside of the front
- You have worked with high load websites
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
- Salary range: 50 - 70 k
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey