Would you like to…
- take an important role in the planning, installation, integration, operation, optimization and continuous development of our IT-infrastructure?
- work and learn in an environment where Kubernetes goes first?
- be a competent point of contact for the implementation of individual video management solutions for our customers?
- contribute new creative ideas for the further development and enhancement of our network operation system?
- manage complex networks, and uphold and implement the highest safety requirements?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- demonstrate us your experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery?
- exhibit practical experience and/or theoretical knowledge in the following technologies: virtualization systems (VMware, LXC), Linux Systems, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB, Helm.sh and CDN?
- demonstrate orchestration with systems such as Saltstack?
- bring experience with automated build-systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity?
- demonstrate experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM or Heroku?
- demonstrate first experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes Cluster?
cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over
Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges
and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.