Live Data is a software editor specialized in data management and email marketing. Throughout a large range of services, our clients benefit from an all over expertise that helps them improve their results in email marketing, grow brand loyalty and increase ROI.
Our Team is composed of three departments to provide a high quality service to our customers:
- Technical and deliverability
- Customer Service
Live Data Solutions is a software editor specialized in data management and innovative email marketing platform. During the past 18 months our progress has been multidimensional: we increased our client portfolio and margin by 250% and tripled our young and dynamic team. Based in the center of Barcelona, we are targeting mid- to big sized European companies throughout a large range of services. We edit user friendly and comprehensible software that helps our clients to improve their results in email marketing, grow brand loyalty and increase ROI. Our motto is to always offer the most up to date software solutions in order to become one of Europe’s biggest and most fast-moving software companies. If you are a dynamic, proactive and “thinking out of the box” Senior DBA Engineer you would take a good decision applying for this job. This is an outstanding opportunity to grow in your career and be surrounded of talent.
- • Design and build data pipeline and tools to support the backbone of the Frontend and Backend team;
- • Design innovative software solutions to open-ended problems;
- • Build a robust data mining and streaming process to enrich our databases.
- At least 3 years of experience and knowledge of:
- • Extensive systems programming experience on Linux Environment;
- • Experience with relational databases and SQL language ( PostgreSQL is a plus);
- • Experience with Big Data programming models such as elasticSearch, Spark, Hadoop;
- • Experience building end-to-end data pipelines;
- • Strong background in computer science: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, and distributed systems;
- • Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- • Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time;
- • Experience in building data science or data analysis tools a plus;
- • Experience with high volume of data.
- • Permanent Contract;
- • Attractive salary package with social benefits: tickets restaurant + health insurance;
- • Be part of a young team in international growing;
- • Great and multicultural environment.
- • Place of work: Center of Barcelona