We’re looking for an Analytics Engineer who can help Vistaprint build a reporting and data base ecosystem that enables data driven decisions and personalized customer experiences. Vistaprint is an online based printing company that delights millions of small businesses and families world-wide with customized print-jobs at an unbeatable price!
About our team…
We’re a Data & Analytics Team of 80 people who work cross-functionally to build the right solutions, the right way, continuously. We speak many languages like T-SQL, Python, and R, and also English, Spanish, and Japanese to name a few, but what’s most important is technical excellence agnostic of language. We love Agile principles and bring this to how we work each day.
What would you be doing?
You will be working with us to develop long-term technical solutions to help stakeholders (analytics, marketing, finance etc.) deliver insights using the best practices in the industry.
You will be assisting 2 junior engineers to develop their technical skills and knowledge.
Here are some examples of what we’re doing so you can get an idea:
- Creating reports and views to help other teams identify breakthrough insights
- Optimizing queries
- Automation report creation
- Automation of Datamart creation
- Automating data quality checks and error notifications
- Creating data governance standards for our data marts
- Providing guidance and education about data warehouse usage best practices
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team we have a great benefits package including…
- A very competitive salary!
- Flexible working hours
- Daily lunch stipend
- Team fun budget
- Private Healthcare
- Multi-cultural team
- Onsite training, conferences, meetups, library, online training subscriptions
- Food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Language courses, Friday cocktail parties and regular company events.
- Travel to other offices like Prague, Tunis, Boston
Who are you?
Hopefully you’re like us, passionate about getting the data right and easy to consume for everyone. You are used to collaborating with the Architect Community aligning your solutions to the team standards, you propose ideas process changes that add value to the ecosystem Since everyone’s path is different, below is a sample of what our team collectively can do.
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity writing ETLs
- Experience with database design and administration.
- Familiar with APS, AZURE data warehouse, Databricks is a plus
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders across the business.
- Good level of English
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Familiarity with report creation (e.g. Tableau, Cubes, Pivot tables, Excel)
- Knowledge of automation and associated tools like Jenkins
- C# knowledge is a plus
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now (please submit your updated CV in English)!