Are you interested in building something revolutionary? How about changing the way digital experiences work?
BloomReach is an enterprise software company building the world’s most advanced, open-source, Java-based digital experience platform. We are looking for diligent, experienced developers with a background in application development, a talent for writing elegant code and an intuitive sense of well-balanced architecture to join us in our Amsterdam office. We're a team of technical experts with open source in our DNA, building a high-caliber product for some of the world’s largest and most innovative global brands.
As a part of BloomReach’s Engineering team, you will be responsible for developing new features for our digital experience platform. You enjoy taking initiative, diving deep into emerging technologies, and working with open source software and projects in an agile and highly collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate has
- A university degree;
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks;
- 5+ years of experience as a Java and Web Application Developer;
- Experience with standard development tooling like Maven, Git, CI, Docker;
- Fluency in English;
- A product development mindset;
- Experience or affinity with REST APIs, data modeling and microservices;
- Experience with using and, ideally, contributing to open source software and projects.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of highly intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s most advanced digital experience product. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our dedication to product excellence, and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.