You might have heard a lot of things about working in a start-up. Honestly, we’re guilty of some of them – free drinks, a young team with funny accents from all over the world, and at least one of our developers has a beard. And also like a lot of start-ups, we’re growing super fast – we’ve quadrupled our team within a year, and like a cheetah on a skateboard going down a hill, we’re only going faster.
So what makes Hotelchamp different to other startups? The short answer is how we treat you. We celebrate the individual success of each and every employee, we’re just as interested in your development as our own, and we’ll absolutely push you to your limits – but never too far. We know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. Because that’s what it takes to be a Champ.
Why we want you
In this role, you are completely focused on generating new leads with hotels from around the world. Like James Bond’s travel agent, the phone is your weapon of choice, allowing your powers of persuasion to charm, intrigue and build relationships with prospective customers from only the coolest, trendiest or fanciest hotels.
You’re so good at cold-calling, people call you ‘Iceman’.
What you’ll do with us
- Like a telephone magician, you’ll take prospects from Salesforce and amazingly transform them into leads thanks to your passion for our product.
- Using nothing but your excellent communication skills and maybe a joke about breakfast buffets, you convert customer enquiries and interest directly into prospects.
- Your thoroughly excellent telephone mastery will help you build your own network within the hotel industry from scratch.
- You’ll nurture and develop your new network of prospects, turning them into enthusiastic, high potential leads, ready to be served up warm to your Account Executive for a slam-dunk of a sale
What makes you a Champ
- You have at least 1–3 years of Sales experience, and know how to appeal to any kind of prospect
- You are a (near) native English speaker so that you can casually drop phrases like ‘truly prodigious conversion’ and ‘unfathomably exceptional return on investment’ with ease
- SaaS experience in desirable
- Your Bachelors or Masters degree in the Commercial/Business field has given you the knowledge and know-how to grow within the company. The degree was also probably expensive so you’re keen to use it.
- Above all, you are super customer focused. But you also recognize the needs of the business, since you have a commercially driven mindset.
- You love working with KPIs because they’re proof of how well you’re doing.
What we give to you
- A group of energetic, multicultural and totally good-looking colleagues (over 20 nationalities in a team of 50 people!)
- The opportunity to carve your own signature into the growth story of Hotelchamp, one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- As the old guy in Spiderman says, with great power, comes great responsibility – take control of your development and guide where you want to take your career within the company
- Thank God it’s Thursday – Thursday drinks with the whole team and Thursday company lunch on us
- Some of the most competitive but poorly skilled ping-pong players in the world – prepare to be challenged (and probably victorious)
- A huge office in B.amsterdam – the biggest start-up ecosystem in Europe for start-ups, creatives and corporates. Featuring two lounges, a gym, cinema, and rooftop bar and restaurant overlooking the city, B.Amsterdam is like a miniature Silicon Valley – but without all of the expensive real-estate or self-driving car