• Developing and assuring the maintenance of web service based applications: developing strategies for evaluating, integrating and supporting a wide range of web technologies.
• Analyzing business requirements, devices or modifying procedures to solve problems using information systems and designing technical applications to improve the web service.
• Providing support to external partners on the integration with Ria Web Services.
Analyze stakeholder and users’ requests and identify the underlying goals.
Collaborate with product owners for creating and maintaining product backlogs.
Clarify business needs and translate them into concise and effective user stories.
• Experience in .NET development: (ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, LinQ, C#).
• Experience in Domain Driven Design architecture and patterns implementation.
• Experience using agile methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban or XP.
• Knowledge of TFS, Subversion or similar configuration/project management software.
• Experience in unit testing, continuous integration and builds management
• Work in development teams following SCRUM, XP or KANBAN methodologies.
• Background in financial services applications with experience in high transaction volume environment.
We’re Ria Money Transfer
A subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), Ria is a leading expert in cross-border payments that delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable international money transfers. With the second most extensive cash settlement network and the largest direct bank deposit network in the world, Ria gets money to where it matters. We’re focused on harnessing technology and, as part of Euronet Worldwide, we provide a suite of state-of-the-art fintech products and services that bridge the gap between digital and physical transactions. Our omnichannel products and services, provide unprecedented choice to our customers and growth opportunities for our partners.
With presence in more than 160 countries, and more than 490,000 locations worldwide, we’re committed to helping millions of people send money home to their loved ones around the world, knowing that our customers deserve much more than just a fair price: they deserve empathy, hope, and ultimately respect. Join us in our mission to open ways for a better everyday life.