Nautal is an intermediary boat rental agency in Europe. With a base of more than 23,500 boats in around 54 countries in the world. Our excellent service and multicultural team has achieved more than 30,000 happy customers.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in an Online Start-up. You will work in a multicultural environment with international clients, performing cross-functional tasks collaborating with different areas of the company.
What you will do
- Management of both online and offline customer requests.
- Work with Spain and Latin America markets.
- Help each client in organizing their vacations, giving assistance to find the perfect boat for them.
- Negotiate the variation of prices with our collaborators.
- Provide pro forma to our clients.
- Review your sales target report as you gain experience.
- We will take care of developing a training plan so you can perform all the tasks mentioned.
We are looking for people with the following characteristics, experience and abilities:
- Studies in Administration, Tourism, Sales, Marketing or similar.
- Native level of Spanish .
- Good level of English. Other languages are valuable.
- Desire to develop or learn from the sales and negotiation area.
- Minimum: 2-3 years of previous experience in B2C sales, is a plus in a tourism area.
- Living in Barcelona.
- Use to work under pressure.
- In possesion of NIE.
- Indefinite contract, with two months previously of trial period.
- Full time position, working hours: from 9:30 to 6:30 or 11:00 to 20:00, depending of the season., with one hour to lunch.
- Being part of a fast-growth start-up with a lot of potential, a job full of challenges and professional growth.
- Offices in front of the beach, with views to it.
- A competitive salary.
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit some days, beers on Fridays, networking some days with our ships, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Young, international and talented team. If they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch.
- The chance to truly develop your sales and communications skills whilst applying it in your daily work.
- The opportunity to work in Barcelona, among the top cities with best quality of life in the world.
- Incorporation: February, March 2019.