Classlife is everything you need to manage a school, in one place. It saves time on admin and creates time for people. Simplifying day-to-day activities for school administrators, teachers and students helping all to become more efficient and highly engaged, combining a social network workflow with a robust set of tools to manage education, communication, sales and administration along with a complete set of reports and analytics.
We are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer, with at least 4 years of professional experience, who has a solid technology background, using PHP as the main language and using MySQL relational databases.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our internal systems.
- Create tools and processes to increase the productivity of all your coworkers.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- 4+ years programming experience and at least two years recent work in PHP 5.
- Deep knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of LAMP environment.
- Working knowledge of source control tools (Git).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- NoSQL Databases ( MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS.
What we offer:
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Why working with us?
Good question. We have few answers…
We want to be up to date in education technologies and thus improve every day a little more.
We love what we do and always try to make those around us feel as happy as we are.
Nothing helps more to achieve good results than good communication between the team. Don't be shy!
We strive to grow and that is why we learn something new every day.