Who we are
At Transparent, we gather information from major short term rental market places and online travel agents to build a unique and massive amount of data that we crunch to create meaningful information for our users. From our unique and massive database built and refined over time, we deliver analyses, reports and supply data to our customers.
If you enjoy building products, working across the stack, and interested in joining a team solving both technical and business problems ranging from data science, all the way up to sales strategy, this is your gig.
Our team members are based out in Madrid and Los Angeles.
What you'll be doing
- Be our first fully dedicated Sales Representative
- Become an expert in the products, methods and the functioning of Transparent
- Generate, develop, manage, and close a pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain an organized CRM and effectively manage your pipeline
- Perform software demos and outreach calls, close prospects, and assist in client onboarding
- Handle both inbound and outbound leads from all around the world
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns about Transparent Products
Who we're looking for:
- You have sold a tech product before and want to bring your sales and business development skills to a growing startup
- You have got stellar written communication skills and can´t wait to do product demos with potential customers
- You’re able to qualify and disqualify leads easily, overcome objections, and find solutions
- You’re self-motivated, proactive, communicate clearly, and are detail-oriented
- Your mother tongue is English or if not, your written and spoken English are highly polished and will inspire confidence with potential customers abroad
Bonus points if:
- Fluency in other languages - in particular Spanish, French or Italian
- Experience using CRM tools (Pipedrive etc.) to manage, plan and communicate internally on sales opportunities.
- Relevant experience in a Tech or Big Data company.
What we offer:
- Salary: above average commission structure
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant international team
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Madrid