We're looking for an experienced Recruiter & HR Manager to join the Operations team at Harmony. Want to help grow and nurture the people behind the mission of bringing Harmony to the world? Then keep reading!
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if you meet these criteria:
"You care deeply about running fair and balanced hiring and recruiting process that will help match talented people to a role where they can be successful."
You've done recruiting for at least a few years. You have experience evaluating candidates for a variety of roles in startups. You've worked on a team and autonomously. You have no ego and are ready to hop in to help wherever we need it most.
You are a builder. You will work with the team to streamline hiring processes, adding automation and efficiency improvements along the way. You don't mind a little ambiguity as we figure it out together.
You are organised. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a job search is a challenging task and by focusing on the details, you can provide a more human experience for everyone that interacts with Harmony throughout the hiring process.
You are passionate to see more diversity and inclusion in the workplace. You will coordinate and develop initiatives to support this mission.
You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM systems. If you’ve not used these tools, you should feel comfortable researching them and push buttons to see what happens.
You are resourceful. You're driven to research questions and find the answers.
You are persistently helpful. No matter if it is diversity outreach or screening hundreds of applicants, you are an unstoppably beneficial member of our operations team.
Things You Might Do
Harmony is a small and fast-growing company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Identify and engage talented candidates.
- Emphasize diversity and inclusivity. You'll look for traditional and non-traditional methods to increase the likelihood we can bring new perspectives to the team.
- Find or create new sources of talent. LinkedIn might be a great tool, but you'll always be looking for new and unique ways to source talented folks.
- Screen, filter and select candidates.
- Manage contracts and HR administration.
- Emphasis on candidate feedback. You'll continuously smooth rough edges in the hiring process by analysing input from candidates or other signals.
- Nurture relationships with individuals and groups. You'll help build personal relationships through introductions, references, or by facilitating participation with community groups.
- Create a pleasant and empowering on-boarding program to get new employees up-to-speed, as fast as possible.
- Reach out to people beyond your network, marketing and sourcing to find great talent and to introduce them to Harmony.
Harmony is a wellness company using hemp as a tool to bring real Harmony to people's lives.
We are warriors fighting to expand Harmony worldwide by crafting the most innovative products nature can offer, and we are just getting started. We offer a real entrepreneurial experience with stock option compensation in a fast growing international company.
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. Harmony is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide.
How to Apply
To jump-start the application process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. That speeds up the process and allows us to get to know more about you than what’s on your CV. Please make sure to answer each question.