We offer a highly intellectual and collaborative atmosphere, a nice office with free food, lunch, and social activities covered by the company. We have a fully implemented flexible work schedule system with core hours, and we are offering the possibility to work part of the time remotely.
The successful candidate will be under the supervision of more senior developers, writing production code from the first week. This is an entry-level position, so previous professional experience is not required.
- Optimization and refactoring of existing modules.
- Development of new features.
- Development of test suites.
- Software maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related. Master’s degree will be positively valued.
- Experience with C++.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Bash, Python, R.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Qt.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
We offer a full-time position with an indefinite contract as a Graduate Developer in the development team at the Barcelona office. The starting salary range is between 27,000 € to 33,000 €, depending on the profile.