We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join full-time our team in Barcelona. As a QA team member you will be responsible for software testing and validation of the web and mobile applications.
As a quality assurance engineer your will execute and report on planned tests, report and manage defects, provide bugfixes and functionality regressions. Also you will closely work with team members in all stages of product development, investigate issues and provide production support.
- Analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Test case specification and design.
- Test Execution for web and mobile (iOS/Android) platforms.
- Bug creation.
- Regression tests automation.
- Issues investigation.
- Support on production.
- Working in Agile Scrum methodologies.
Required skills and experiences
- Test design knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills .
- Teamplayer, good interpersonal skills.
- English advanced level (B2).
Would be a plus
- Experience in working with Unity.
- Experience in mobile games testing.
- QA automation experience (Appium, Selenium).
- Have interest in Football.
- Good knowledge of Git.
What do we offer?
- Work with a big team of professionals in a leading company in the video games sector.
- To be part of a starting project that is developing a multi-platform app from the start.
- The chance to keep growing as a professional.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and in a themed and creative office.
- Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
- Social profits and discounts.
About Kerad Games