We're growing fast and are looking for an inspired and motivated QA Automation Engineer to work within the Tech department. Your focus will be to greatly enhance the quality of our software and automated tests to support our continuous software development.
The main responsibilities of that role will be
● Develop automated testing scripts for mobile and non mobile platforms
● Partnering and collaborating directly with the team to enable building quality
● Introducing and promoting QA best practices.
● Help to evangelize Software QA throughout the organization.
● Defining and writing end-to-end automation tests
● Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts
● Improve and safeguard software and services quality by writing, running, analyzing, and automating tests
● Analytical and critical thinking about our business vision.
Background and Skills
● BS/MS Degree or technical education in Computer Science or equivalent
● 2+ years working in automated testing (Web/Mobile)
● Strong understanding and hands on experience with QA processes and methodologies
● QA testing experience on web-based and mobile native applications
● Rest API test automation experience
● Familiarity and/or experience with QA Tools as Jira, Maven, jbehave,RestAssured Selenium, Appium, RobotFramework, …
● Understanding of databases
● Good written and communication skills (English)
● Automation or Development skills
● Strong Agile experience
● A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
● High level of English
● Experience in performance testing (Web/Mobile)
● Experience of Continuous Integration and TDD
● Build Jenkins pipelines
● Experience with Docker, AWS, etc
What makes working at ABA English great
● Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
● Working in a vibrant and fast paced company
● Free Breakfast every Monday
● Free English and Spanish classes
o Private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
o Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount
o Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based daycare centers
o Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
o Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet
● Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
ABA English Culture:
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we
believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator.
After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office
in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard week's work with an inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you can handle and would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.
About ABA English