- 2 or more years demonstrable experience testing and writing test plans
- Likes and uses technology
- English and Spanish
- Detail-oriented and patient
- Commitment to releasing quality products
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Be involved in the entire development process (including requirements)
- Investigate support tickets and user research for insight into day-to-day use of products, and integrate findings into testing
- Manual testing of web and mobile products
- Bug management
- Write test plans
The following will also be valued:
- automated testing with ruby/rspec, capybara or cucumber
- studies in computer science (informatica)
- familiarity with agile process
- experience in mobile-specific automated testing (calabash, appium, or similar)
Chosen candidate will work from the Crisalix office in Barcelona. English and Spanish would thus be the main
languages during daily work.
For more information or to apply, please email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!