FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Owner / Manager to lead our product vision, strategy and execution and be part of our rapidly growing team.
As a Product Manager - Lending, you will be part of our Lending product line, a component related to everything Mambu needs in order to support loan accounts, the product definition, pricing, accounting, financing, etc. The Lending product line is serviced by several teams, and you will be part of one of them as Product Owner.
You will collaborate strongly with the entire Lending team to enhance our Lending line in order to offer support for FinTech organisations to go to market with innovative financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- “Owning” the product’s experience and feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing solutions for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
- Becoming an internal expert on finance products in the market: both from our competitors as well as partners
- Working closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the product roadmap
You need to have:
- Experience being an agile methodology evangelist and as such, experience with Kanban / Scrumban frameworks
- Strong experience working in a product company with SaaS or cloud-native offering
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Excellent analytical skills as well as with numbers, excel calculations, a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs and to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Affinity for formulating technical requirements and defining software interfaces (APIs)
- Strong experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
- Ability and experience as facilitator of meetings and workshops
- Motivation for impactful outcomes and MVP-driven delivery
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working in Lending, finance, banking, accounting or in a company that built or sold products or services to this market
- Experience with Software Release trains deployment
- Experience in working with APIs
- Passion and interest in banking, fintech or financial inclusion
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience and passion for Specification by Example
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
Mambu company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.