Eventbrite has the world’s largest data repository of live events, powering millions of events and hundreds of millions of ticket transactions each year in 170+ countries. The Product Analytics team’s mission is to leverage all this data so we can build a better product to help our creators better manage & promote their events, help our attendees to find the perfect event, and grow our business. As we position Eventbrite for success we are looking for a junior-level analyst to join our team and partner with product development teams to help us build the best, most impactful product for our creators and attendees.
Our product analytics team is centralized within the Data Organization where each analyst partners directly with product development teams and leaders. The scope of the team spans multiple user types and business models across the entire breadth of the product. We leverage multiple data sources to generate novel insights and recommendations that drive impact. We conquer significant problems by putting our heads together, learning, supporting and mentoring each other to reach greater heights as a team and as a company.
- Partner with a Product Manager and embed into their product development (dev) team (alongside product, engineering, and design) and support them in their day-to-day analytical needs
- Leverage SQL, data visualization, and analytical skills to help build the best product we can for our event creators and attendees
- Define KPIs/dimensions, write SQL queries, and develop Tableau / Heap dashboards to monitor and diagnose product health
- Communicate with stakeholders to help them understand
- Identify and share insights and recommendations on how users are intimately using the product to aid in the team's tactical decision making
- Openness to mentorship from Senior Product Analysts to grow analytical skill set
THE SKILL SET
- Sufficient skills in SQL to join multiple data sources into useful outputs
- University degree in psychology, data, or more technical discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in analytics or technical roles
- Experience developing data visualization (Excel, BI tools, etc.)
- Basic understanding of experimentation / A|B testing design and analysis
- Love and curiosity for digging into the data and finding interesting trends
- Drive to learn and develop their skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently in ambiguity
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.