Are you constantly exploring out new services and apps?
Does your body tingles when you find an amazing product that solves something in your life?
Do you dream about building world class products?
Would you like to build one?
At idealista, we’re passionate about user experience and we’re looking for a product manager to join our team in Madrid.
You’ll be collaborating along with our product, UX and tech teams in the definition, strategy, design and development of our products in Spain, Italy and Portugal.
We are Spain’s biggest Internet company with profits since 2003 and we’ve been helping people search for a property in Spain, Italy and Portugal for more than 15 years.
We have a very talented and multicultural team dedicated to deliver the best experience to our users.
What we´re looking for:
- Problem-solving and customer centric mindset
- A passion for technology and user experience
- Knowledge on the latest web and mobile trends
- Technical and analytical skills: SQL, experience with data analytics tools (kissmetrics, mixpanel, amplitude…)
- Experience defining and working with OKR’s
- Experience defining and launching MVPs
- Experience working with hypothesis and assumptions and launching experiments
- Knowledge in web and mobile architecture and development process.
- 3+yr Product Management experience in different products
- Experience working as a PM in on one of those areas:
- User search optimization
- Digital social media and communication
- Improving conversion rate in large user flows
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working remotely as PM of a team
- Work closely with stakeholders to design product strategy and to keep them updated about product evolution.
- Work with UX designer and researchers to get a deeper understanding about our user needs and define functional requirements to assure providing maximum value for clients.
- Analyze, evaluate and prioritize new ideas and user feedback.
- Define OKRs for your product
- Define and launch experiments
- Working with the technical team, you will manage product backlog, prioritizing new user stories and making sure that new features are released on time with the maximum quality.
- Collaborate with Product Managers team to continuously improve the practice, while keeing a 360 vision around all idealista products and services.
- Keeping up-to-date on market and competitors.
- Communicate product news to teams and users.
• Report how the product is performing, measuring and evaluating OKRs and KPIs
- Work remotely or in a hybrid format
- Career growth opportunities
- Selection of flex products with tax advantages: health insurance, restaurant tickets, and discounts.
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment
- Salary according to experience and skills
- Permanent full contract