GSN Games is looking for a Principal Data Analyst to join our fabulous team in Barcelona!
About GSN Games
GSN Games, the leading developer in mobile and social games, is seeking a Principal Data Analyst with a passion for problem-solving and real world application to join our strategic games marketing team based out of our international offices, primarily located in Israel, the UK, Ukraine or Spain.
About the GSN Games Joint Marketing Group
Our team of data analysts, performance marketers, creative marketers, and more are responsible for finding, attracting and helping retain customers into our evergreen free-to-play games. We believe in working closely with the talented artists, designers, engineers, product people and leaders in the studios who craft the industry-leading mobile games we feature, including Bingo Bash, GSN Casino and Solitaire Tripeaks.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with Marketing teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase user acquisition, engagement and monetisation using statistical techniques & provide reports
- Develop data collection systems & strategies to optimise statistical efficiency & data
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify/analyse/interpret trends, issues, and opportunities across UA & CRM and perform competitor analysis
- Answer marketing-related questions & generate marketing reports through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Data Scientist or similar role performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
- 4+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources.
- 2+ years’ experience creating and writing reports using Tableau or a similar reporting system
- 2+ years’ experience in the online marketing industry
- 1+ years’ experience using Python to manage and/or analyse data
- SQL skills using columnar database like Vertica/Google Big Query/ Amazon redshift/ SQL server
- Experience creating, operating and analysing multiple simultaneous A/B tests
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including forecasting and performance marketing analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools
- Passion for speed and large data sets
- Experience within the mobile gaming industry
- Advanced degrees a plus
- Experience with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modelling package
- Experience using Source Control Systems such as GIT
About GSN Games