Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!As the market leader for Software-as-a-Service in the leisure sector, we at bookingkit have begun to digitize and revolutionize the European market for leisure activities, directly from the pulsating heart of Berlin. We have engineered a complete web-based solution to map all the decisive processes of providers and marketers, from booking and administration, to payment and online marketing.We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential.We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
Your responsibilities are
- In charge of developing the bookingkit platform in close coordination with the development team
- You are developing new frontend and backend functionality based on the Yii-framework
- You’re included in technical decision processes, with your voice being equally valued within the team
- Your knowledge of development processes helps us setup these decisions within a growing team
- Building connections to various external services, developing API and middleware solutions
You should bring at least
- Profound web-development experience (HTML/CSS), >5 years experience in PHP, knowledge of PHP 7.0
- Experience with MVC-architecture (Yii, Laravel or similar) and the GIT workflow
- More than 3 years of working experience within a development team
- Formal education is preferred but not required
- Written and oral fluency in English, preferably also in German
BookingKit company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.