We're looking for an Operations Lead to join our small team with responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of our office administration and support systems, including accounting, record keeping, procurement, high-level HR duties and contract management.
We are recruiting on a rolling basis between 1 May - 31 July 2019.
- Manage daily finances, reporting directly to our CEO and CFO
- Oversee legal and compliance related issues connected to GDPR, employee contracts and client contracts
- Implement operational excellence, ensuring the company runs in a cost-effective way
- Oversee HR processes and lead the company’s talent acquisition, recruiting and team building efforts
- Lead our small operations team to set and achieve (quarterly) OKRs
These are ideal but not required as we know women are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and bank account management
- Proven experience working as an operations manager or similar role such as in consulting
- You are data led— an expert in Excel and familiarity with SQL
- Confident project manager with a proven record of delivering results
- Familiarity with HR duties such as talent acquisition, onboarding and performance management
- You may have some experience of working in a high-growth company, tech scale-up or small/medium-sized professional services firm
- You enjoy working as part of a small team, providing the crucial background support and stability to enable the business to iterate rapidly and actively contribute towards building something great
- You love operational efficiency!
- £30-40k annual salary
- Open and inclusive working environment
- Values-driven culture
- £1000 learning and wellbeing budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free on-site barista coffee, herbal teas and fresh fruit
- Quarterly team off-sites and outings
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
- Flexible working environment/hours